Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals
- Affiliate Marketing Basics
- Affiliate Network History
- Introduction to Advertisers
- Introduction to Publishers
- How to be a successful Publisher?
- Understanding Affiliate Networks
How Affiliate Works
- How Affiliate Networks Work?
- Affiliate Network Analysis
- How to manage Affiliate Network Accounts?
- Introduction to top Affiliate Networks
Choosing Affiliate Network
- Top Five Affiliate Networks - Understanding
- Affiliate Marketing SWOT
- How to choose a Suitable Affiliate?
- CPA Marketing Fundamentals
Earning through Affiliate
- How to make money via Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing Success Stories
- Publishers Case Studies
- Best way to do Affiliate Marketing
Is affiliate marketing harmful or illegal?
No, not at all harmfull or illegal. So many companies are providing affiliate marketing programs. You just use their code to copy and paste in your website or blog. That's it. Whoever comes to your website/blog they can click and you get paid.
Affiliate marketing and AdSense: Can we use both?
Yes, you can use both. There is no restriction. After running some 'x' months, check which one is getting more revenue. Then put more focus on that model.
How do I find an affiliate link for any product?
Top companies are providing these type of affiliate marketing programs. You can check their website and FAQ page. Make sure just read all the Terms and conditions while you signing up for an affiliate program.
How much does it cost to join an affiliate program?
Most of the companies are giving for free. But after that it depends on your website traffic and what promotion technique you are using.
What qualifications do I need to become an affiliate marketer?
No qualification required to become an affiliate marketer. Having good logical skills, copywriting skills and some marketing skills are addon to this.