- Defining Designing and Usability
- Role of Designing in Digital Marketing
- Importance of Responsive Design
- Design Usability
- Image Quality and Customization
- User-Friendly Template Design Resources
- SPECIFIC PAGE ELEMENTS
- Landing Pages
- Guidelines to Navigation
- Designing Posts
- PHOTOSHOP CC
- How to use Online Resource Design Tools efficiently
- BEST PRACTICES OF MOBILE UX
- BEST PRACTICES OF DESKTOP UX
- Importance of doing conversation research
What is the future of UX Design?
UX design industry is growing rapidly; designers are making sure that they create product that is easy to use. With widening horizon, user experience is refined consistently. It comes to the aspects of Design, Branding,Scaling, Maintanence, Fine detailing, Lasting Designs, creating enduring designs, Creating user-centric designs, Storytelling when needed.
What are the responsibilities of UX Designer?
- UX designer, at the higher end, needs to associate with UX Architech and UX Analyst. So, a UX designer is expected to be jack of all trades when working at small or medium level companies·
- Analyse, manage the Structure and flow of the website.
- Redesigning the website
- Creating site maps, concept maps
- User case diagrams, case workflow diagrams,
- Rapid Prototyping techniques using tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, SketchFlow,
- MockingBird, Visio, Omnigraffle, Keynotopia
- Interactive Design Sharing and Collaboration Tools such as InVisionApp and BaseCamp
- Creating High Fidelity Mockup Design using Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch App Conducting Client Presentations using Keynote and PowerPoint Presentation tools.
- Creating Graphic/Print Designs for Media and Marketing
- Layout designing using InDesign
- Updating the existing website via FTP
- Develop and modify UI elements on Dreamweaver
- Typography, logo creation.
Will I earn Money through these tools?
There are the possibilities to earn, as designing itself, is a huge platform. You can start from showcasing your designs to social media platforms like graphicriver or iconscout or canva.
Is any reference material provided end of the course?
Yes, we provide soft copy
Am I able to create and post an image after learning course?
Yes, You can create and post.