- 50 techniques of writing a good headline
- 50 powerful words you can use
- 25 Phrasal Verbs you must know
- 5 techniques of writing an introduction
Promotions & offers
- 10 ways to create brilliant promotional offers?
- 7 ways to promote your digital copy
- Business vocabulary
- Sentences & paragraphs
- Bold & lists
- Active voice
What is the future of Copywriting?
The copywriting trend is just picking up along with the wave of digital marketing. Copywriting is a tool every marketer should know and apply in a day-to-day job. Without copywriting, digital marketing is not going be as effective as it should be. International clients prefer digital marketers who have a grip over the language and control over the nuances of targeting right audience. Copywriting helps digital marketers a long way. A good copywriter along with digital marketing skills will stand to gain at least 2X of salary. Therefore, it is important that if you are looking for a good income and salary, you ought to know the techniques of writing.
What is the difference between copywriting and content marketing?
- Copywriting is part of content marketing, which in essence encapsulates everything that you want to market through relevant and valuable content. The key is ‘relevant’ and ‘valuable’ — in the absence of the two, there is no content marketing. Copywriting is the craft in which content marketing flourishes. Copywriting is a tool — the techniques of which are used in building content marketing. If you know how to write a copy, you can be a great content marketer. There is no use of learning content marketing without first understanding and mastering copywriting
What copywriting is important for a digital marketer?
- The answer to this question is already given under ‘why copywriting’, but to underscore the point again, a digital marketer could be the only person in the entire organisation whose role cuts across units, functions, geographical locations, etc. A digital marketer is expected to know how customers think, how markets are behaving and what messages he/she needs to send out to ensure they stand out in the fierce competition. Most of the times a digital marketer is expected to write messages on behalf of a CEO or a CTO or any CXO for that matter. Therefore, it becomes very important for the digital marketer to improve the craft of writing.
Is any reference material provided end of the course?
Yes, we will provide the reference material at the end of the course. We will also provide various tools and easy to navigate platforms for you to practice copywriting.
Will I have chance to start as a freelancer through Copywriting?
It depends to get paid when you write. When it comes to copywriting, it is not content marketing. We can guide you with our Bonus sessions to accomplish as a freelance Copywriter to tap the best writing for the subjects you're knowledgeable of. You need to accomplish your assignments,understand the analytics for every copy you're writing.
I am not good at English writing. Will I get to learn the basics?
We will start from the basics which means you will get to learn the mechanics of writing before you start applying the techniques of writing heading and body text. You need not be good at grammar or you need to have a flair for writing. We will help you develop the flair and style which will make you a better and sought-after digital marketer.