- Start an email marketing plan.
- Familiarize with the various types of email communications.
Elements of Marketing Emails
- Learn the advantages of the different text formats (HTML or Plain Text).
- Discover the right components for your marketing emails.
- Types of news letters
- Build your email with the appropriate content.
- Learn strategies to keep your emails from being classified as spam.
Email Marketing Plan
- Establish your email campaign goals.
- Decide on a target audience.
- Set strategies.
- Learn email marketing legal guidelines.
Build your Email List
- Learn ways to build your email list via customer interaction.
- Build your email list through a website subscribe form.
- Use a list broker to buy mailing lists.
Choosing your Email Platform
- Learn about quality email providers.
- Check to see if email provider is blacklisted.
- Compare email providers.
Measuring your Email Campaign’s Success
- Check your open rates, click-through-rates, unsubscribe rates, conversion rates, and bounce rates.
- Measure success by sending two different email versions (A/B Split Testing).
- Understand email display problems.
- Test how spam filters react to your campaign email.
What is the future of Email Marketing?
Email marketing is not a new term for us. It has been from decades, eventough no other platform can reach upto this level. Since from then till now everyone using the Email campaigning. The best way to conversation/ express your products with anyone this is the best platform. This is the #1 in the aspect of reaching the targeted audience easily.
What are the responsibilities of Email Marketer?
Create email campaigns to promote services or products. Checking the grammar, spelling and template structure like clarity of email, call-to-actions etc., which is suitable for the product. Develop the strategies that includes to reach the audiences and get responses from them. Maintaining the personal way of conversation with customers. Check for Opt-in and Opt-out. Follow up the members who are showing interest. Track and analyse the marketing campaigns. Generate the reports daily/weekly/monthly. Check the database and remove the inappropriate emails. Review the emails while sending because to decrease the bounce rate. Store all the emails in the database.
Is there any possibility to integrate emails?
Yes, There are so many softwares avaialable to integrate and do email campaigns.
Is any reference material provided end of the course?
Yes,We provide soft copy
Will I have chance to run Email Marketing practically?
Yes, you can run.